Milgard Tuscany Sliding Glass Patio Doors
Our Tuscany series sliding patio door is our most popular. Its thicker frame profile offers a more traditional look. For a more elegant look, choose our French-style sliding patio door. A favorite of architects, builders and homeowners, it combines the look of a French door with the space-saving design of a sliding patio door.
Handing: All doors viewed from the exterior
"X" is the moving panel, "O" is the fixed panel
Frame Type: Custom Size Nail-On Frame, Block
Frame, Sloped Sill Adapter, and Flush Fin.
Click to view standard door sizes.
Please note: If these doors are ordered with Tuscany series
windows a $60 glass breakage charge will apply and this unit
will be upgraded to Tuscany series specifications.
Tuscany Series patio doors available in 2, 3, or 4 panel options.
- Maintenance-free vinyl frames won't crack, peel or require paint.
- State-of-the-art adjustable rolling assembly for effortless operation.
- Contour glazing bead.
- Steel reinforcement beam for performance exceeding nation's toughest forced-entry codes.
- Exceeds criteria for structural integrity and reliable performance established by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA).
- Fusion-welded frame and sash permanently join the frame with no staples or nails.
- Milgard SunCoat® Low-E glass glass for superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading.
- Available in custom sizes.
- Available in white or tan.
- Milgard Warranty Information.