MILGARD TRINSIC® SERIES V300 VINYL WINDOWS
Shown with optional grids.
Add architectural detail. Let in light. Reach out to the world. Adding Trinsic® Series V300 vinyl windows to a home can make a world of difference in how you see the world and how the world sees your home. Every window is engineered to meet ENERGY STAR® standards in all zones, and when you add to that the additional Milgard Warranty Information, peace of mind has a whole new meaning.
Handing: All windows viewed from the exterior
"X" is the moving panel, "O" is the fixed panel.
Frame Type: Custom Size Nail-On Frame, Block
Frame, Sloped Sill Adapter, and Flush Fin.
Frame Color Painted frame colors are painted on the exterior only
The interiors are white vinyl only.
Consistent, equal sight lines create a traditional wood look.
- Architecturally styled to enhance a home's appearance.
- Engineered to meet ENERGY STAR® standards in all zones.
- SmartTouch® lock permits one-touch, effortless operation.
- Milgard SunCoat® low-e glass standard for superior energy savings.
- Optional advanced energy efficiency package includes Milgard's SunCoatMAX® low-e glass and advanced warm edge spacer technology for superior energy savings and additional comfort in extreme weather conditions.
- Industry-leading Milgard Warranty Information Glass Breakage Warranty.
- Available in white or tan in six styles.
ADDITIONAL MILGARD RESOURCES
Milgard Windows are available in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.