MILGARD TRINSIC® SERIES AWNING WINDOWS
Shown with optional grids.
Hinged on the top, awnings tilt outward to allow for ventilation even during bad weather. They make an ideal accent above or below a picture window.
When placed above or below a window or door, awning windows provide a great source of ventilation.
- Maintenance-free vinyl frames won't rot, peel or require paint.
- 3-1/4" overall frame depth available in three different frame designs.
- Milgard SunCoat®low-e glass standard for superior energy savings.
- Optional advanced energy efficiency package includes Milgard's SunCoatMAX®low-e glass and advanced warm edge spacer technology for superior energy savings and additional comfort in extreme weather conditions.
- Meets or exceeds ENERGY STAR® performance requirements for all zones.
- Available in white or tan.
- Industry-leading Milgard Warranty Information Glass Breakage Warranty.